Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If...

Thanks Chandni for the Inspiration!
The Bamboo tree might have flowered in the time that it took me to come back to this space and write! But now that I have, here goes:

f I were a month, I’d be April (but naturally)

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Wednesday

If I were a time of day, I’d be 12 noon. (lunch time!)

If I were a season, I’d be spring.

If I were a planet, I’d be Earth.

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a whale.

If I were a direction, I’d be West.

If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a revolving chair.

If I were a liquid, I’d be Wine.

If I were a tree, I’d be an Ashok tree

If I were a tool, I’d be a hammer (so I can nail it guahaha)

If I were an element, I’d be Helium (and help balloons go UP)

If I were a gemstone, I’d be diamond.

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a saxophone.

If I were a color, i’d be Blue.

If I were an emotion, I’d be Happiness.

If I were a fruit, I’d be a Lychee

If I were a sound, I’d be the sound of windchimes.

If I were a car, I’d be a Mini cooper.

If I were food, I’d be kadhi-chawal.

If I were a taste, I’d be spicy.

If I were a scent, I’d be gardenia

If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be peep toe sandals.

If I were a bird, I’d be a cuckoo

And last but not the least, if I were you, I’d take it up too! :) (This one's for Anu, Sheen and Goofy Mumma)

2 comments:

Anuradha Sridhar said...

Nice one! :) Will do this sometime soon!

ShiSul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.