Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Time, the Ravager.

Okay, another tag from the Mystic Pizza- baby pic time!
Deciding which one to put was tough-I'm not very objective when it comes to myself, even less so, when it comes to my baby self. Limiting myself to the glorious number of 3. Was less than a year old in the above snap- obviously being propped up by a helping hand.I learnt standing up for my rights early on. Actually, i think i'm offering the chair to someone. What kindness.
And this of course is at the time of Rakshabandhan- and that of course is Delighted Me tied a rakhi to my brother :)
I tag Sheen and Saumil coz those are the only friends of mine who blog! The others can take this up as a facebook/email/'whatever mode they are comfortable with' tag.
p.s.- I dont quite like the mirror after looking at the baby snaps. Time is so cruel.
Also, Thanks to M for scanning these-how'd you know this tag was coming up?

2 comments:

unpredictable said...

Hehehhehehahahhaah wat a cute!!! Eh but i think u look good even now. Fishing for compliments bleddy! Will you do the other tag?

Quirky Quill said...

Thanks :) well, I got that comment from loads of people who saw the snaps-so I thot might as well pre-empt some comments!
Which other tag, lah? Did all the tags you sent my way.