Monday, January 19, 2009

Introducing Flooey

Flooey- apparently, is my (really early) birthday gift. Truth be told, she belongs to both of us (I say this only to keep the possibility of other gifts alive till April).
She is a Lenovo S-10 idea pad/ net book/a really small laptop that looks extremely cool. I realize the above photo does not do justice to her.
She is a charming white and weighs less than the books I read.
She is also responsive, unlike the work monster that takes 20 mins to boot and 5 mins to minimize a window.
She will also help me blog more often. (I'm not sure just how many would think that's a good feature..but oh well.)
I was earlier reluctant. Now I'm just proud. The transition was rather easy.
(If only I could think of kids in the same way..!!)

5 comments:

unpredictable said...

If this is M's gift to you, then pat on the back from me to him.

ShiSul said...

and that takes the IT configuration of your 2-pax household to what, a zillion GB!?? that guy of yours,I tell you.

SD said...

Who would not want you blogging more often.This is great news. Indeed it is too early for your birthday gift, maybe it is just your new year gift, what say??? ;)
Cool net book by the way.

Quirky Quill said...

Unpred: Yeah- M's gift-but he just clarified-it's not a birthday gift-I'll still pat, ok? :)

Sheen: Yeah..that boy is mine..:)Just reminded me of that song...!


GM: Thanks :)

Anuradha Sridhar said...

Okay I finally get to see the pic of the new gift ... for some reason, it was not getting displayed while I was on the office network!!