Monday, March 09, 2009

Leave of Absence

It's been a while since I visited this space. Allow me some time to dust away the cobwebs, open the windows and let the musty smell out.
I see that you missed me. Plenty happened in the past 6 weeks or so that I've been away and there must be reaps of pages that deserve to be devoted to stories that deserve to be told. As for most things in life, sequence is of no and every essence. NZ will pour in the posts that follow. My experiences in India shall come alive. Tales of house hunting and home finding will unfold. And this space will look inhabited once more.
But tarry a little. Dusting takes some time. I'm allergic to dust.
As for the leave of absence, I humbly beg you to consider my case and now, humbly I must take your leave.I shall return and yes, you could thank me for the warning.

2 comments:

SD said...

Finally! Welcome back, have been missing you dearly, and Flooey has been no help. :(

Anuradha Sridhar said...

Welcome back! :)