Monday, March 30, 2009

The Missus misses

I'm missing the wet towel on the chair.
There isn't anyone screaming out my name 10 times and bug the hell out of me.
The guitar isn't losing its chord nor am I losing my mind.
There's still juice in the fridge.
But neither coffee nor cheer at home.
I've put on the TV so the silence won't gobble me up.
You've made living alone so very un-cool.
Now that you are away, I'm living with myself. 
I'd rather get my roomie back than be a better person. 
Come back you messy monster of mush. 
I'm missing you loads. More than I care to admit.
Besides I haven't said "chup kar" to anyone in 3 days!
Come back. Before I lose my nasty ways.

8 comments:

Penguin said...

Hug. I hope he comes back soon.

Quirky Quill said...

Penguin-Hey. I was just being dramatic. He's back tomorrow :D

Anuradha Sridhar said...

And my question gets answered before I could ask it! :)

Does the coffee smell good?

Penguin said...

To think I was going to ask Unpredictable to go over and give you a hug, even though I don't know you - what a drama queen you are! ;-)

Unknown said...

perfect description..
DRAMA QUEEN!

ShiSul said...

And I was beginning to wonder if you had MPD. You couldn't have gone from pining to whining in a few hours (remember we spoke and you were almost, perfectly, normal)! Drama Queen indeed!

Quirky Quill said...

Anu- coffee has been very good :)
Penguin/ Rayapps/Sheen- Note that I admitted to being dramatic :)
Sheen- we spoke yday- I wrote this in march!

ShiSul said...

Stupid. We spoke in Mar too when he was away AND we were in touch thru YKY. Btw, I DO know how to read dates. :P

Messy Monster of Mush. Mess and Monster - can imagine. Mush and Mahesh - non!