Saturday, July 04, 2009

Pappu pass hua

This news release is accompanied by much joy and pride, as also the realization that mugging up for exams is my core competence. I've passed the basic theory test- the first step in getting myself a Singapore driving license. That the test was completed in 12 mins and that it followed only 2-3 days of random prep are facts that I put here only because today they seem brag worthy.
I will shatter this illusion of genius that 1% of people reading this might be veering towards, by producing one question from the test that cracked me up:
On approaching a zebra crossing, you would:
a) speed up before any pedestrians appear
b) Slow down and check for any pedestrians
c) slow down and let the zebra cross

The other questions were tougher. Ok? :P Wipe off that grin now :)

3 comments:

unpredictable said...

ROFLMAO!!!! Congrats ... I cannot stop laughing at option 3 ... :D

SD said...

congrats. And hope the jaws feel better now.

Quirky Quill said...

Yes, jaws are much better now- normal diet has resumed, adding to joy quotient :)